The Boiler Operation Accreditation Scheme is an internationally recognised accredited qualification for boiler operators that helps employers demonstrate that they have provided suitable and appropriate training to boiler operators and boiler house managers. Created by the CEA and backed by the HSE and insurers across the UK and Ireland.
This also gives responsible persons the peace of mind they have acted accordingly under HSWA and PUWER regulations to provide a safe working environment and training to give employees competency in using machinery and steam plant, as is their legal responsibility.
Duration 4-5 days
It is recommended in BG01 that all boiler operators/managers be trained to the standard provided by the Boiler Operation Accreditation Scheme. The aim of this scheme is to provide detailed information relating to the correct operation of a boiler plant whilst in keeping with regulations and requirements. We offer CAT 2 and CAT 3 training.
The objectives of the course are to…
– Inform candidates of safe and energy efficient boiler house and boiler operation.
– Increase awareness of wider environmental and safety, regulatory and legal requirements.
– Prepare candidates for BOAS assessment.
– Fundamental Terms and Concepts
– Heat and Heat Transfer Concepts
– Combustion and Draught
– Feed Water
– Control and Instrumentation
– Safety and Legal Requirements
– Energy Efficiency
– Boilers and Auxiliaries
– Fuel Concepts
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for pricing and more information